KY FCA Leadership Camp
June 30th - July 3rd @ Western Kentucky University
6th-12th Grade Athletes
Cost: $250 per camper
Watch this video for a glimpse of camp
As parents we know it’s hard to train our kids to lead strong instead of always following the crowd. At FCA, our Leadership Camp provides an experience where kids are built into by faithful staff and college athletes so that they can be difference makers in your family, on their team and in their community!
“Camp helped me because it showed me that I need God in my life again and this week it made me be a better leader with my team.” - Tyson, Camper
Registration is Open!
DEADLINE JUNE 16TH
Designed for student-athletes to grow as leaders on their teams and in their school.
Be recharged, inspired, and grow spiritually as a competitor by connecting with God and other athletes.
Majority of huddle leaders will be current college athletes and you will hear real life stories from current athletes from UK, U of L, WKU, and OWU.
- Featured speaker: Ken Watson, Former U. of Maryland Football and current pastor of Rock Hill Bible Church
- Chapel Speaker: Chris Morgan, U of L Sports Chaplain
Other camp info:
- Cost includes lodging, meals, snacks, and programming. Meals begin with dinner on Sunday and Lunch on Wednesday.
- Check-in is between 12:30-3 pm on Sunday June 30th.
- Schedule includes leadership training, breakout sessions, competition time, huddle group meeting, morning/evening camp-wide presentations, and more!
In the Summer of 2018...
Over 500 High School and Middle School Students attended our KY wide (and beyond) Leadership Camp at Campbellsville University.
Over 60 college athletes came and served as huddle leaders for the younger athletes all week.
There was inspiration, perspiration, leaders developed and ultimately lives were changed!
Thanks to all who prayed for this event and/or helped scholarship a student to have this experience!