Tap/Click to Stream or Listen on your preferred app below:
Sam Rutowski is our guest on this edition of the Coach to Coach podcast.
She played multiple sports growing up at Mason High School and then found her way to Northern Kentucky University where she ended up being a key leader on the roster.
During her tenure there they clinched a NCAA DI tournament bid.
She also played a vital part of the FCA huddle on campus at NKU and was one of the founding student leaders.
Sam took an opportunity to be a graduate assistant position at Lee University upon graduating from NKU. Lee made it all of the way to the DII National Championship match during the 2018 season.
Topics touched on during this interview include:
- How injuries are tough yet can give a player a unique opportunity to learn
- The high school coach that changed her life as a person and a player
- One of the top ingredients to a thriving culture
- An indicator of how well you connect with your players
- Tools like the Enneagram and how they can help you get the most out of your players
Thank you for listening!
SUBSCRIBE to the podcast through your preferred app so you won't miss future episodes and take your coaching to a new level.