Pat West joins us on this episode of the Coach to Coach podcast.
Pat attended Northwest HS in Cincinnati then went on to Kentucky Christian U and then transferred to Cincinnati Christian U to finish his college career.
He has trained with the respected Kings Hammer soccer club, coached at Cooper High School, and is currently the Varsity Head Coach for Girl's soccer at Dayton High School.
Some of the topics included in this episode:
- A coach that he had who found the balance of being present and found the right mix of being inviting and challenging
- Importance of strong relationships within the coaching staff
- Utilizing team meals
- The impact of specific verbal encouragement on team culture
- How his faith in Jesus influences his coaching
- Having a vision for the program that goes well beyond soccer, yet still includes winning games along the way.
Ministry Resources Mentioned
KY FCA Leadership Camp
3 Dimensional Coaching
Story Formed Life
Click below to play on your favorite podcast app